CARLISLE, Pa. – Franklin & Marshall's men's tennis team dropped a hard-fought 6-3 contest to Dickinson in Centennial Conference (CC) action on Wednesday afternoon.
The loss dropped the Diplomats to 6-8, 4-4 CC while the Red Devils improved to 8-8, 5-2 CC.
By the Numbers
Dickinson went on to take five singles matches with Adrian Charchalis coming away with the 6-2, 6-1 victory from the No. 6 spot.
1. Sam Bellersen/Adith Chandavarkar (FMCM) def. Derek Chen/Justin Pace (DCM) 8-7
2. Sam Coan/Leonid Sorkin (DCM) def. Zack Levin/Isaac Salas (FMCM) 8-3
3. Andrew Pace/Tristan Steffe (FMCM) def. Joey Bolanos/Andrew Lai (DCM) 8-7
1. Leonid Sorkin (DCM) def. Isaac Salas (FMCM) 6-3, 6-2
2. Sam Coan (DCM) def. Sam Bellersen (FMCM) 6-4, 6-5
3. Justin Pace (DCM) def. Zack Levin (FMCM) 6-4, 6-3
4. Joey Bolanos (DCM) def. Adith Chandavarkar (FMCM) 6-3, 6-3
5. Derek Chen (DCM) def. Andrew Pace (FMCM) 2-6, 7-5, 1-0 (11-9)
6. Adrian Charchalis (FMCM) def. Andrew Lai (DCM) 6-2, 6-1
F&M returns to Lancaster for the final match of the regular season, hosting Muhlenberg on Saturday at 11:00 a.m.