ORLANDO, Fla. – Franklin & Marshall's men's tennis delivered a 9-0 sweep against Ohio Wesleyan in the final day of Spring Break action on Wednesday.
The win improved the Diplomats to 2-3 on the year while the Bishops fell to 8-7.
By the Numbers
F&M's doubles victories helped propel the Diplomats to six singles win, including five straight-set victories.
1. Sam Bellersen/Adith Chandavarkar (FMCM) def. Jack Hibbard/Omar Santiagonunez (OWUM) 8-5
2. Zack Levin/Isaac Salas (FMCM) def. Miller Buckholz/Ben Stein (OWUM) 8-2
3. Andrew Pace/Tristan Steffe (FMCM) def. Pako Alevizopoulos/Felipe Duarte Rico (OWUM) 8-5
1. Isaac Salas (FMCM) def. Jack Hibbard (OWUM) 6-3, 6-4
2. Sam Bellersen (FMCM) def. Pako Alevizopoulos (OWUM) 6-4, 6-1
3. Zack Levin (FMCM) def. Omar Santiagonunez (OWUM) 6-3, 6-3
4. Andrew Pace (FMCM) def. Ben Stein (OWUM) 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 (10-3)
5. Adrian Charchalis (FMCM) def. Felipe Duarte Rico (OWUM) 6-3, 6-1
6. Tristan Steffe (FMCM) def. Ryan Simon (OWUM) 6-1, 6-4
The Diplomats head to Wilkes to continue the non-conference action with a 1:00 p.m. matchup.