GENEVA, N.Y. - Franklin & Marshall wrapped up a three-match New York road trip on Sunday with a commanding 8-0 shutout win over No. 27 Hobart in men's squash competition.
The No. 17 Diplomats went 2-1 over the weekend to improve to 7-2 on the year while the Statesmen fell to 4-7.
By the Numbers
Sunday's competition concluded with eight matches due to a limited number of Hobart team members. Each of the contests resulted in three-game sweeps, including Aryan Parekh's dominant 11-3, 11-3, 11-0 triumph at No. 4.
F&M has now won six straight against Hobart and holds a daunting 30-3 advantage in the series.
1. Shams Abbas (FMCM) def. Mohamed Abdelhafez (HOBART) 11-9, 11-3, 11-7
2. Sanjay Jeeva (FMCM) def. Quinn Udy (HOBART) 11-6, 11-8, 11-8
3. Yannis Senkel (FMCM) def. Michael Mulholland (HOBART) 11-3, 11-5, 11-3
4. Aryan Parekh (FMCM) def. Quran Davis (HOBART) 11-3, 11-3, 11-0
5. Matthew Dukarm (FMCM) def. Cameron Temoyan (HOBART) 11-7, 11-3, 11-0
6. Allen Tompkins (FMCM) def. Joshua Pugliese (HOBART) 11-1, 11-5, 11-4
7. Frank Murray (FMCM) def. Henry Amory (HOBART) 11-3, 11-9, 11-4
8. Samm Fulton (FMCM) def. Jeffrey Wan (HOBART) 11-1, 11-2, 11-4
The Diplomats head back to the Mayser Squash Courts on Friday for the first of six consecutive home matches when F&M hosts No. 21 Williams at 5:00 p.m.