MACUNGIE, Pa. -- Jared Berlin and Justin Lankler placed in the top-10 to lead Franklin & Marshall to a fourth place finish at the 2019 Centennial Conference (CC) Men's Golf Championship held a Brookside Country Club. Gettysburg took the team title with a 937 (319-323-295), followed by McDaniel (943) and Swarthmore (945). The Diplomats put together rounds of 312, 322 and 310 for a 953.
Gettysburg's Danny Harcourt took medalist honors with a 225 (73-79-73), on the par-71, 6,534-yard course.
- Jared Berlin tied for fifth after firing rounds of 79, 77 and 77 for a 233.
- Justin Lankler improved in the final round to finish in the top-10 and totaled a 237 with scores of 79, 83, and 75.
- Seiichiro Nakai shot an 83, 80 and 82 for a 245 and tied for 17th.
- Steve Nicholas also tied for 17th with rounds of 80, 87 and 78.
- Tyler Wassell joined his teammates at 17th, after carding rounds of 83, 82, and 80.
The tournament concludes the 2019 season for F&M.