DOWNINGTOWN, Pa. — Franklin & Marshall shaved off 23 strokes to make a strong push on the final day and finished second at the Rosemont Invitation hosted on Saturday and Sunday. F&M ended at 603 (313-290), while Gettysburg took the team title at 584. The Bullet's Danny Harcourt won medalist honors with an eight-under 136.
- Jared Berlin shaved six strokes off his round one 75 and carded a four-under 69 on day two for an even 144 and a second place finish. Berlin had three birdies on Saturday and added another five on Sunday for his fifth top-3 finish of the year.
- Seiichiro Nakai also bettered his score by six, with a 76 in the first round and a two-under 70 today to finish third in the field of 100 golfers. He had just two birdies yesterday but came on strong today with seven in the final round.
- Jordan Hubal was playing as an individual and finished 20th after recording rounds of 79 and 75 for a 154 on the par-72, 6,642-yard course.
- Justin Lankler was 25th with an 81 in round one, and he took off six strokes today with 75 for a 156.
- Tyler Wassell turned in an 84 on Saturday, before coming in at 76 today for a 159 and a 41st place finish.
- Steve Nicholas was 57th after carding rounds of 81 and 82 for a 163.
F&M returns to action on April 26h at the three-day, 54-hole Centennial Conference Championship hosted by Muhlenberg at the Brookside Country Club.