ABBOTTSTOWN, Pa. -- Franklin & Marshall placed sixth with rounds of 317-325 (642) at the two-day McDaniel Invitational held at the Bridges Golf Club. McDaniel took the team title with a 619, followed by Gettysburg (627) and Lynchburg (627) in the tournament of 18 teams.
Rosemont's Michael Lange won the event with a 151 on the par-72, 6,713-yard course.
- Steve Nicholas led F&M with rounds of 77 and 82 for a 159 and 19th place finish.
- Seiichiro Nakai was 22nd, firing rounds of 84 of 76 for 160.
- Justin Lankler came in at 28th out of 89 golfers with an 82 on day one and an 80 on the second day for a 162.
- Drew O'Hern figured into the team scoring at 165 (78-87) and tied for 41st.
- Tyler Wassell rounded out the F&M team with a 167 (80-87) and tied for 50th.
F&M returns to the links next Sunday at the two-day Hershey Cup. The event is hosted by Rochester at the Hershey Country Club.