- Are you taking supplements or medications? Are they safe? Will they lead to a positive drug test? Axis has the answers! Visit the link above (password: ncaa3).
- YOU are responsible for any substance you put in your body and the use of any dietary supplements is at your own risk. Dietary supplements may contain banned substances not listed on the label. To help avoid an adverse reaction to a supplement for a positive drug test, please take all supplements to your team physician or athletic trainer and contact Axis BEFORE taking any supplements.
Local Hospitals/Urgent Care Centers
- Lancaster General Hospital | 555 North Duke Street, Lancaster | 717-544-5511
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center | 250 College Avenue, Lancaster | 717-291-8211
- Lancaster General Health Urgent Care | 2118 Spring Valley Road, Lancaster | 717-544-0150
- Med Express Urgent Care Center - Manheim Township | 1842 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster | 717-569-1709