ITHACA, N.Y. — Franklin & Marshall competed at the Kane Invitational hosted by Cornell Sunday afternoon. The event was attended by teams from multiple divisions and was a non-team scoring event.
- Aleksandra Kiszka and Kaitlin Muccio were in the top half of the 200-meter. Kiszka finished at 28.09 followed by Muccio at 28.19.
- Rachel Wylie took sixth in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:01.52. She also took seventh in the 60-meter hurdles at 9.92.
- Grace Adams ran 2:30.32 and placed seventh in the 800-meter, while Chelsea Frantz placed ninth in 2:30.91.
- Alyssa Ward placed fourth in the triple jump at 36'-4.25" and finished fifth in the high jump with a height of 4'-11.50"
- Sabrina Piccinini was 11th in the long jump with a leap of 16'-2.5"
F&M returns to action next Saturday at the Keogh Invitational hosted by Haverford.