LANCASTER, PA - Johns Hopkins University swept Franklin & Marshall College 7-0 in Centennial Conference men's tennis action at the Hempfield Area Recreation Center.
Johns Hopkins, which improved to 3-4 and 1-1 in the Centennial Conference, improved to 14-35 all-time against Franklin & Marshall in men's tennis.
Franklin & Marshall (3-7, 2-2 Centennial Conference) will continue the season on April 4 at home versus Penn State-Berks. Match time is set for 3:30 p.m.
Johns Hopkins 7, F&M 0
(1) Vasoontara & Smith (JH) def. Mayer & Michelman (F&M), 8-1
(2) Roberti & Ma (JH) def. Charles Alston & Levy (F&M), 8-2
(3) Naftilan & Mike Kelly-Sell (JH) def. Cruice & Dave Janerich (F&M), 8-4
(1) Chanont Vasoontara (JH) def. Alex Levy (F&M), 6-0, 6-1
(2) Hillen Smith (JH) def. Andrew Mayer (F&M), 7-6, 6-1
(3) Rafael Roberti (JH) def. Ben Michelman (F&M), 6-1, 6-0
(4) Kevin Ma (JH) def. Seth Cruice (F&M), 7-5, 6-1
(5) Lawrence Wei (JH) def. Ben Hart (F&M), 6-1, 6-0
(6) Matt Naftilan (JH) def. William McGuiness (F&M), 6-0, 6-2