STANFORD, Calif. – Franklin & Marshall's men's squash team rolled to a 9-0 blanking of Stanford on the road Tuesday evening.
The Diplomats improved to 2-5 with the win while the Cardinal fell to 2-4.
By the Numbers
Eight of F&M's nine wins on the ladder were the result of 3-0 sweeps. Kareem Nabil Abdel Mawla was especially dominant at the No. 8 position, conceding only three points throughout his matchup.
The Diplomats are now a perfect 4-0 against Stanford in the all-time series that dates back to the 2008-09 season.
Freshman King Bassett rolled to a 3-0 shutout at No. 6 to pick up the first victory of his collegiate career.
1. Cole Osborne (FMCM) def. Yousef Hindy (STANM) 11-7, 11-2, 5-11, 11-7
2. Shams Abbas (FMCM) def. Raghav Mehrotra (STANM) 11-4, 11-3, 11-8
3. Yannis Senkel (FMCM) def. Samuel Duffy (STANM) 11-4, 11-6, 11-2
4. Gavan Hitchenor (FMCM) def. Chris Peisch (STANM) 11-2, 11-3, 11-2
5. Jackson McCord (FMCM) def. Matthew Stevens (STANM) 11-3, 11-3, 11-1
6. King Bassett (FMCM) def. Peter Satterthwaite (STANM) 11-1, 11-1, 11-1
7. Ricardo Machado (FMCM) def. Ethan Brown (STANM) 11-4, 11-3, 11-2
8. Kareem Mawla (FMCM) def. Tom Kennedy (STANM) 11-1, 11-0, 11-2
9. Sam Chudner (FMCM) def. Sam Kennedy (STANM) 11-3, 11-4, 11-1
Exh. Ishan Advani (FMCM) def. Will Sternlicht (STANM) 11-1, 11-1, 11-2
Action continues for the Diplomats on Friday when F&M opens a four-match homestand with a meeting against Williams at 5:00 p.m. in Lancaster.